投资者之家 首页 丁大卫金融网站主页
 常见问题  •  搜索  •  偏好设定  •  会员群组  •  注册  •  个人资料  •  登录并检查站内短信  •  登陆

通知
日程表 
阅读下一个主题
阅读上一个主题

发表新帖回复帖子 阅读上一个主题发邮件给朋友.对浏览这个主题的用户列表保存这个主题做为一个文件Printable version登录并检查站内短信阅读下一个主题
作者 留言
nfkjasfas

年龄: 32
注册时间: 2022-01-20
帖子: 6

blank.gif
帖子发表于: 2023-01-03, 11:03  发表主题:  Set pieces have become boring in FIFA through the years 引用并回复页尾返回页首

Set pieces have become boring in FIFA through the years. While free kicks remain too rare for my liking however, when you do find one, they're far more exciting FUT 23 Coins. In addition, penalties have been simplified for the better. In addition, corners haven't just copied the same mechanics as set pieces, they also have a nice new camera view.

Be aware of the composure circle that surrounds the ball.

The circle should be shot when it is at its lowest for maximum precision

You must hold R1/RB/L1/LB while you shoot to make a precise or chip shot

Make use of your left hand to guide the ball prior to the ball is hit.

Corner kicks still have the same set of rules that are tied to the D-pad so you have the option of using them in both defensive and offensive scenarios.

Not only have set pieces developed from a mechanics perspective as well, but their visuals have improved visually. If you consider strong players and players who excel in the air , they are becoming relevant again, it's refreshing to see EA make improvements in this part within the games.

One feature that I wanted to test first-hand was the new physics system. The new physics system HyperMotion 2 being touted as the perfect way to incorporate more realistic Physics into the game I wanted to see how the new changes would have any real impact. The result is an interesting mix on this particular front. On the other hand, you'll be able to see the new revamped ball's physics at the moment you switch on the play buy FIFA 23 Coins. The ball turns and spins precisely as you follow the ball's movement.

双鱼(星)座  猴 离线 nfkjasfas 的个人图库阅览会员资料发送站内短信
从以前的帖子开始显示:      
发表新帖回复帖子 阅读上一个主题发邮件给朋友.对浏览这个主题的用户列表保存这个主题做为一个文件Printable version登录并检查站内短信阅读下一个主题

阅读下一个主题
阅读上一个主题
可以发布新主题
可以在这个论坛回复主题
不能在这个论坛编辑自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛删除自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛发表投票

所有的时间均为 北京时间