投资者之家 首页 丁大卫金融网站主页
 常见问题  •  搜索  •  偏好设定  •  会员群组  •  注册  •  个人资料  •  登录并检查站内短信  •  登陆

通知
日程表 
阅读下一个主题
阅读上一个主题

发表新帖回复帖子 阅读上一个主题发邮件给朋友.对浏览这个主题的用户列表保存这个主题做为一个文件Printable version登录并检查站内短信阅读下一个主题
作者 留言
Myramillan

年龄: 27
注册时间: 2024-07-11
帖子: 3

blank.gif
帖子发表于: 2024-07-11, 17:48  发表主题:  MMOexp: Wait a minute, what exactly am I relying on or even
从 2024-07-11, 10:10 到 2024-07-21, 20:19 (包括在)
引用并回复页尾返回页首

What I didn't know though, is that being a part of a group also rewards you any time that you or a member of your group achieves the most impressive feats, such as being The Elden Lord or defeating a Shardbearer. Everyone benefits! If this happens your game will display a message and your character begins emitting a golden glow, much like they would had you wolfed down a bird leg. You can determine if the buff is active by looking in the upper left corner of your screen and if you see a tiny yellow claw, then you've been granted the buff. But you didn't need to do anything to get the buff. Nice.

Perhaps you're asking, "Wait a minute, what exactly am I relying on or even optimizing for something that could (or maybe won't) occur completely randomly? Isn't the possibility of becoming Elden Lord or clearing a boss kind of rare?" You, my friend, will be playing a game of numbers. Luckily Elden Ring lets you join up to five groups, provided you know the password for them. There are many of them for you to benefit from.

Presently, I'm working in lore YouTuber VaatiVidya's "SEEKERS" group The Elden Ring's Wiki's "FEXTRA" group and the Elden Ring subreddit's "straydmn" group. There are many other groups out there , and I would suggest looking around and joining with other like-minded individuals. To input these passwords, you simply press start and then go to "Multiplayer," and then click the appropriate button for Settings. There should be a prompt to input the password. Be sure to not go to the settings for multiplayer under the section on multiplayer It's a different thing!

If you're wondering about my status: I'm not always bathed in gold, I'm not. But it's active a a large portion of the time, and as I said, I don't have to do anything in order to enjoy the rewards. From what I can see, you get maybe around 30 percent more runes in this manner, a big chunk of change.

If you're willing to put in the effort when you notice the buff in the early to mid-game, my top suggestion is to spawn by the Warmaster's Shack in Stormhill. If you ride behind it, and into the area, you'll find a couple or giants. Every one drops around 1k runes or 1.3K runes when you boost the buff. Plus, they're quite easy to take out on horses. Spawn in a couple of times and you'll have an enviable farm. The area also has an extensive cliff dotted with birds of prey, so you can take advantage of the double opportunity and test your luck with a bird at feet as well, in the event that you want to activate the boost in a planned manner.

Play the game just like you do however, you'll be able to make a little more money, and maybe find some illusory walls along the way. Being part of a group has its perks.
Buy cheapest Elden Ring Runes from MMOexp.com, best Elden Ring Runes trade seller 24/7 online. Lowest price

宝瓶(星)座 性别:女 牛 离线 Myramillan 的个人图库阅览会员资料发送站内短信
从以前的帖子开始显示:      
发表新帖回复帖子 阅读上一个主题发邮件给朋友.对浏览这个主题的用户列表保存这个主题做为一个文件Printable version登录并检查站内短信阅读下一个主题

阅读下一个主题
阅读上一个主题
不能发布新主题
不能在这个论坛回复主题
不能在这个论坛编辑自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛删除自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛发表投票
在这个论坛中,你 能够 把这个帖子报告给斑竹

所有的时间均为 北京时间