投资者之家 首页 丁大卫金融网站主页
 常见问题  •  搜索  •  偏好设定  •  会员群组  •  注册  •  个人资料  •  登录并检查站内短信  •  登陆

通知
日程表 
阅读下一个主题
阅读上一个主题

发表新帖回复帖子 阅读上一个主题发邮件给朋友.对浏览这个主题的用户列表保存这个主题做为一个文件Printable version登录并检查站内短信阅读下一个主题
作者 留言
wenyue

注册时间: 2016-05-08
帖子: 25

blank.gif
帖子发表于: 2017-01-05, 10:23  发表主题:  After Dark mode will feature a three-point shooting competit 引用并回复页尾返回页首

The MyPark mode allows gamers to take their MyPlayer into virtual courts against fellow gamers in a series of one-on-one, two-on-two or three-on-three pick-up games. To enter one of these games, the MyPlayer is required to entire the virtual MyPark space and wait for opponents to play with or against. Also, famous rapper Snoop Dogg,NBA MT Coins under his alias Snoopdelic, will perform a live concert a few days after Thanksgiving at 9 pm Eastern Standard Time (1 pm AEDT the next day) to launch the exciting new game mode. As the world’s greatest NBA 2K17 player, it’s only right that I get to Snoopify the Park After Dark. I’m going to set off the park with a SNOOPADELIC set that’s going to have house parties around the globe JUMPING OFF, the rapper was quoted as saying, per WWG. The MyPark: After Dark mode will feature a three-point shooting competition and a dunk contest, besides the 'Mountain Dew 3x Tournament' which will allow gamers to win a cash prize. During NBA 2K16, a similar tournament was featured in the Pro Am series. For many years, the MyPark feature had become the most entertaining element for aficionados of the game series. NBA MT Coins This year, NBA 2K17 launched a new automated system which has levelled the playing field for amateurs and players with lesser skills. While the new system has increased the waiting time for players to find matches, it has ensured that only similar skilled players are paired against one another. According to Forbes, the new After Dark feature will tempt those gamers who've never played MyPark. It’s a wildly festive looking experience that will probably pique the curiosity of fans who don’t normally play MyPark. I’m not normally a MyPark player, but I’ll stop by after dark just to witness this for myself. On Friday, 2K Sports launched a new trailer for the My Park: After Dark mode which will turn the normal MyPark mode into a virtual party with a DJ, special effects and a boisterous crowd. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates on NBA 2K17. Just recently, two additional NBA 2K17 locker codes were dropped, only a week after DeMar DeRozan announced his on Twitter.NBA 2K17 MT Coins This time, players can now get their hands on Harrison Barnes and Zach LaVine through MyTeam Moments Cards. Both NBA players have already tweeted their respective NBA 2K17 locker codes on Saturday. Both cards will have a score of 82, three points lower than DeRozan's 85. To be able to redeem the cards, players need to head to Options/Features at the Main Menu, then choose Locker Codes to officially unlock Barnes and LaVine. The codes will then be entered in the next screen. It is important to insight the codes as it is, along with dashes to complete the process.

离线 wenyue 的个人图库阅览会员资料发送站内短信发送电子邮件浏览发表者的主页
从以前的帖子开始显示:      
发表新帖回复帖子 阅读上一个主题发邮件给朋友.对浏览这个主题的用户列表保存这个主题做为一个文件Printable version登录并检查站内短信阅读下一个主题

阅读下一个主题
阅读上一个主题
不能发布新主题
不能在这个论坛回复主题
不能在这个论坛编辑自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛删除自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛发表投票

所有的时间均为 北京时间