投资者之家 首页 丁大卫金融网站主页
 常见问题  •  搜索  •  偏好设定  •  会员群组  •  注册  •  个人资料  •  登录并检查站内短信  •  登陆

通知
日程表 
阅读下一个主题
阅读上一个主题

发表新帖回复帖子 阅读上一个主题发邮件给朋友.对浏览这个主题的用户列表保存这个主题做为一个文件Printable version登录并检查站内短信阅读下一个主题
作者 留言
wfuuopy

注册时间: 2021-08-23
帖子: 3

blank.gif
帖子发表于: 2021-08-23, 15:31  发表主题:  Rsgoldfast - You could allow them to be used in PvP 引用并回复页尾返回页首

You could allow them to RuneScape gold be used in PvP and allow them to be traded. Although this may be valid, we believe that the potions should only be used by those who have reached the required levels. As players who have been taught have a higher chance of being able to be successful in PvE, this is still the case.

Are there other problems related to Hitpoints and Max-hit? Yes. Another factor that was thought to be a factor in the removal was that some weapons gained ability to 1-hit an opponent, or get closer to doing so. While this may not be the case, it does not mean it was impossible. In relation to hitpoints and Max-hitting, we will examine the issue in relation to combat system changes. We may also examine the defence skill.

What made you decide to make this decision, and then leave items such as dragon claws/AGS the way they are? It is a fact that certain weapons are more effective than other weapons. Although we could look at each case individually, things like claws have been an integral part of the game's history for over one year. Because the claws/AGS is tied to Attack, it's not possible to remove them. They can be observed if they are being held by someone, whereas a boosted stat cannot.

The next step? I had my Herbore level trained and certain benefits were eliminated. It's ok. I am 99 Herblore and I can understand the loss. But, we have chosen to spend more time on another Herblore update. It does not go against what I've already said previously. So let's try to use this thread constructively to find a great potion in-game. This thread will be monitored closely so we encourage users to submit any suggestions or trades.

These are some of the ideas I've been considering (no guarantees). Potions that can give you regeneration over time or leech health for a limited period of time (like half the damage that you have consumed) or a potion that cheap OSRS gold can help you avoid death.

离线 wfuuopy 的个人图库阅览会员资料发送站内短信
从以前的帖子开始显示:      
发表新帖回复帖子 阅读上一个主题发邮件给朋友.对浏览这个主题的用户列表保存这个主题做为一个文件Printable version登录并检查站内短信阅读下一个主题

阅读下一个主题
阅读上一个主题
不能发布新主题
不能在这个论坛回复主题
不能在这个论坛编辑自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛删除自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛发表投票

所有的时间均为 北京时间