投资者之家

证券市场投资 - Set pieces have become boring in FIFA through the years

nfkjasfas - 2023-01-03, 11:03
发表主题: Set pieces have become boring in FIFA through the years
Set pieces have become boring in FIFA through the years. While free kicks remain too rare for my liking however, when you do find one, they're far more exciting FUT 23 Coins. In addition, penalties have been simplified for the better. In addition, corners haven't just copied the same mechanics as set pieces, they also have a nice new camera view.

Be aware of the composure circle that surrounds the ball.

The circle should be shot when it is at its lowest for maximum precision

You must hold R1/RB/L1/LB while you shoot to make a precise or chip shot

Make use of your left hand to guide the ball prior to the ball is hit.

Corner kicks still have the same set of rules that are tied to the D-pad so you have the option of using them in both defensive and offensive scenarios.

Not only have set pieces developed from a mechanics perspective as well, but their visuals have improved visually. If you consider strong players and players who excel in the air , they are becoming relevant again, it's refreshing to see EA make improvements in this part within the games.

One feature that I wanted to test first-hand was the new physics system. The new physics system HyperMotion 2 being touted as the perfect way to incorporate more realistic Physics into the game I wanted to see how the new changes would have any real impact. The result is an interesting mix on this particular front. On the other hand, you'll be able to see the new revamped ball's physics at the moment you switch on the play buy FIFA 23 Coins. The ball turns and spins precisely as you follow the ball's movement.
所有的时间均为 北京时间