投资者之家

成功的创业故事 - Considering some invest in VC for their own players

Sagelucy - 2022-12-25, 17:26
发表主题: Considering some invest in VC for their own players
Injuries in 2K23 NBA 2K MT MyCareer?

I can not be the only person who could love if my player might get injured my idea was you can get injured if you take a big hit or whatever, but it will not influence your evaluations such as in MyLeague, you merely need to simulate a few matches. I think it make it a tiny bit more fun and interesting and would be a cool factor to the story. Don't do it in park that'd just be dumb. I could have sworn this happened to me. I believe I injured my leg, and the trainer recommended I take it easy, but it was my decision to continue playing. I can not be too confident, although When I had to guess, I would say it had been 2K17.

You can get hurt but I do not think you're outside. It would be cool to see it have some sort of impact and happen a whole lot. I just thought it'd be cool to go up w it and get fouled and soil incorrect or something like this bc they have some animations where you get straight murdered just for tapping someone from the air. There was one last year I was able to do a whole lot to foul big men to sit out or simply be terrible the rest of NBA 2K23, it was 360 contact dip that kicked them around the road up, they tried to walk off and dropped back down and obtained a orange and symbol beside their name, I have not tested it this year since you need slashing takeover to perform it.

Considering some invest in VC for their own players, spend a good deal of effort and time from the nba games, I see it being pointless, particularly if you're trying a"realistic" experience, and that includes all the consequences that includes injuries, even"diminished time" determined by the injury. They ought to make a participant if someone were to get a career ending injury, by sensible experience criteria. Why would anybody want to take that risk? If it's reduced time, then since it is a career ending accident, it makes no sense to just have it be three or Buy 2K MT even four games. Then, delay the procedure and you encounter spending time to grind badges simply to get injured.
所有的时间均为 北京时间