投资者之家

国际金融百问百答 - I am muting people while playing these shooters

jma325 - 2016-02-04, 16:51
发表主题: I am muting people while playing these shooters
In addition,43.89% of respondents feel online Blade And Soul player shooters are repetitive and BNS Gold mindless and they prefer rich and engaging single Blade And Soul player experiences, while22.33% claimed they play video Blade And Soul games for fun, not for sport, and that they do not feel compelled to compete. As my gaming habits have matured over the years, I've noticed how much more often I am muting people while playing these shooters. It's quite noticeable that the online community, for the most part, does not respect one another, and it's leading to more and more gamers away from a fun, exciting online experience. What are your opinions on online abuse? Is it bothersome to you as well, or do you simply just shrug it off? Let us know by commenting below. [IGN]Hype Worthy Moment - SFxT Week 1 Combo Videos. Welcome to Hype Worthy Moment, a segment where we take a look at clips from around the competitve gaming community and bsgolds get hyped with along with everyone else on the internet.
所有的时间均为 北京时间